Functions / Groups
If you are considering organizing a group bowling holiday, here are some great reasons to contact Oceana Hotels!
- Stylish accommodation with en suite facilities, option of upgrade to rooms with sea views
- Complimentary tea & coffee on arrival
- Light lunches available before afternoon matches
- Organizer’s room complimentary with free sea view upgrade
- 3 Course evening menu, produced by our chefs including homemade bread and desserts
- Porterage assistance on arrival & departure
- Private dining areas available for Prize Giving speeches
Nearby clubs available:
- Argyll BC 01202 767395
- Meyrick BC 01202 551360
- Fordingbridge BC 01425 652910
- Highcliffe BC 01425 278639
- Boscombe Cliff BC 01202 427810
- Moordown BC 01202 512817
- Wimborne BC 01202 880415
- Brockenhurst BC 01425 473855
- Dorchester 01258 861482
- East Dorset Indoor BC 01202 483317
- Bournemouth Indoor BC 01202 394439
For more information please contact us or call us on +44 (0)1202 291711.
Bournemouth hotel, a dream location
The Suncliff and its two associate Bournemouth hotels are all located adjacent to each other on the prestigious East Cliff neighbourhood of town, only ten minutes walk to the towns vibrant centre, award winning gardens and bustling pier, they are located directly above the miles of blue flag golden sandy beaches and stylish promenades. Beaches are accessed by either cliff lift or the zig-zag pathway.
Our mission statement
"Located on the seafront overlooking Bournemouth Bay, The Suncliff Hotel is a true traditional English seaside hotel that has achieved a high AA 3 star rating of 78%. We offer comfortable and versatile bedrooms as well as indoor leisure facilities. Our friendly customer focus is exceptional and with our ‘can do’ attitude we are happy to go the extra mile to make sure every guest has a comfortable and enjoyable stay." Read our mission statement.
For all reservation enquiries or bookings call 01202 298 35001202 298 350 or
For all other hotel enquiries call +44(0)1202 291711+44(0)1202 291711.